Friday, May 1, 2015

First blog

Hello everyone, my name is Nada. I am 20 years old. As you can see this is my first blog here. I thought about writing my thoughts and memories, anything i want to, because you know, nothing is ever erased from the internet. So first i will talk a little about myself, maybe this will help you to feel a little connected. I am in college, third year, English major. It has been fun studying English though it can hard sometimes. I can say that college has been the best phase in my life till now, i have known the best people there. I have got really close to some people and i would never imagine my life without them now. They would help me in my good and bad times, i would feel like talking with them about anything. Now let's move on to another subject, being an English major made me think about writing, that maybe someday i want to be a writer, but not just writing fictions, i want to travel the world to learn new culture, see new stuff and eat wonderful food and write about all that. I actually love typing on my keyboard, and i love writing with my pen, i could write for hours and never get tired. But i feel like i don't write very well. I see my friends write some stuff and i think that they are much better than mine. If anyone reading this and you know about writing, maybe you would tell me your opinion about my structure of writing and if i need to change some stuff, i would be thankful..
This is enough for today and tomorrow i am gonna talk about another subject.
Good night people xo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment