Saturday, May 9, 2015

Purpose

Hello guys. So today i opened facebook and i was surfing through the home page, when i saw the page of Bethany Hamilton showing her baby bump and having fun on the beach with her friends. I saw her and i thought about my purpose in life. You see, she has only one hand, yet she still can surf because she loves it and she does everything to make it work. I really want to have a purpose in life, to do something hard and get tired because of it, and then i feel like i really did something successful. I don't study hard at college, because i am not convinced with what we are taking in our semesters, i think it is actually too little and it is not going to help us in anything else in real life. Most of the professors don't let us talk about our own opinion, to make us actually think, only a few. And the problem is that we are used to memorizing stuff and writing them in the exam just to succeed since school. And i am from those people who can memorize easily to succeed and sometimes i hate that. If i can get into another school now outside, i would do it in a blink of an eye..I seriously want to learn something that is going to be useful for me after that. Maybe to learn how to teach people in a new way, to think of my own opinion and sharing it even if i think it is silly. Also i have been doing presentations for three years now, and i still didn't get over my fear of presenting. I seriously suck at that, and i wanted to be more confident of myself. I really wanted to take an Italian course to learn a new language from the beginning, but my dad said no, because of his doubts that are going to destroy my life one day, because when i told him, he told me " so who are you going to meet there ? " like seriously dad i want to go there to learn. I have this dream of travelling to most of the countries and i would need languages to communicate with people there. I know it would be hard to do it while having someone like my dad, but i am trying not to give up on this dream..So have a purpose everyone, chase it and do everything in your power to make it happen, because if i were in your place and i have everything in my hands to do what i want, i would do it in a second. 
Have a good day :) xo  

No comments:

Post a Comment