Sunday, May 24, 2015

Parents

I have always wanted this relationship with my mother where i come home and tell her everything about my day and my silly situations i do, and about guys i like, but i never see myself doing that in a hundred years. My mother also wants that, and she feels alone, since i am like her only daughter, and i think she likes girls, she always wanted another daughter. But she is so judgmental in everything, so i know when i am gonna tell her stuff she is gonna tell me this is wrong and bla bla bla, so i never tell her anything, i just talk to my friends because i always feel the need that i need to talk, to tell my problems, even if they mean nothing to them.  In my country, there are certain rules about how to deal with guys, not to sit alone with him, not to go out together, the talking should be limited, etc..I know i am not doing anything wrong when i talk to guys, but my dad is too strict. He always tells me if there is a gathering and some of my guy friends are there, then i shouldn't go, because it is not polite to sit like that. Well i think it is wrong as long as i am just sitting and hanging out. Everything i do in the house, my dad gets suspicious and i have no idea why. He warned me not to have a boyfriend ever, because this is one of the restricted things.
I never wanted to have a boyfriend actually, i always see movies and tv shows and yeah i love the couples there, doing stuff for each other and being all cute and all, and sometimes i want that. I want that someone to love me and care about me, there is no shame in saying that out loud. Everyone now is either getting a boyfriend or getting engaged or even getting married, and i am just here sitting beside my parents.
When i did want to get a job, to get new experience and know some new people, my dad said no, with an apparent excuse, just a no. I seriously hate that, other parents would force their kids to get a job so they can depend on themselves.
I am always feeling hurt, i feel hurt right now, i want to travel, to drop out of college, i don't see a use of the education since apparently my dad wants me beside him forever, my life is just boring sitting in front of the laptop watching and watching and watching. Watching has always been my escapism and addiction in this world, through tv shows and movies i live the life that i can't live right now.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment