Sunday, May 24, 2015

Ideas

So new thoughts here. I think that i am in love with one of my colleagues in college, but i just can't tell him. He is my best friend and i think we friend zone each other. My best friend always asks me why do i like him, but i actually can't find an answer to that. Is that normal ? I don't know, when i say he is funny and caring she tells me he is not. I actually think i know him better than anyone, and i know that i am very close to him, but he is from the guys that talks to lots of girls and confidence of himself and that if a girl wants him, she will come to him. He doesn't usually start things. I don't know if i ever gonna tell him or not. But i actually think that he knows, or the thought came to his mind that maybe i like him, but i treat him just as best friend, i do friend zone him too.
 I have no idea what falling in love is like, i don't know if me right now is this or not. I feel like my heart is aching, my mind is just thinking about him, like he said he is gonna talk to me, but he doesn't, because of his confidence stuff. And i really think about him like everyday, about situations we have been through together, and the laughs and the jokes and annoying each other..God why people have to be that confusing ? I just wish that everything would be much simpler because i am tired of this.
I don't know lots of guys and he is the only one i see myself with. He is a good one, only if he didn't play with girls that much. 

No comments:

Post a Comment