Saturday, July 11, 2015

Being Strong..

This post is going to be about having a strong character, because i think i don't have it, and people need it badly. Because i have a weak character, my dad is controlling me, yes he has the right to tell me what to do since i am his daughter, but there are things that are supposed to be my own decisions, and he is taking that away from me. Like to get a job for example, i wanted to work in a call center, it had its own transportation, and everything was set, all i had to do is to go and work, but he said no, and he started with excuses like " why would you start working now, wait until you graduate " or " This job won't do anything good in your life and it is just a waste of time " and many more like that, excuses that have no meaning, or any logic in them. I think if i had a strong character, i would convince him to take the job, because like i said, i am gonna be 21 years old soon, and it's my life to do whatever i want with. Yes they can give any piece of advice they want, but i have to be independent, i have to do something on my own. Because in the end of this life, i am the only one who is gonna be asked of what i did in my life, i don't wanna say i just stayed at home doing nothing except eating, watching and sleeping, then repeating all of this again everyday, plus doing some house work. Sometimes i think about doing something that is gonna leave some mark in the world, that they are gonna say " Thanks to you, we became better ", or helping in any way, even if it is not that something big, but i seriously wanna do something i love. I think i don't know what my passion really is, i love taking photos yes, but if i am gonna complete in that, then i would like to open my own studio, that's gonna be famous one day, and also i want to go through the world, and getting to know other people and write about them, and taking photos of them, this would be amazing, this would be a dream come true. So my point is, whatever your passion is, convince your parents that it is your right to do whatever you want, and never let it go, it has to be legal though. Follow your heart, trust your guts, and make your dreams come true, and i wish you all that your dreams come true. 

No comments:

Post a Comment