Thursday, July 16, 2015

The Universe

So some people say that if you are born, then the universe needs you. I don't know if this is true. I know that everything happens in life happens for a reason, i believe in that so much, maybe someone is born so another can die, or maybe you are just here to teach your kids what you learned through life and they do so much better. Or maybe you will become a doctor and save someone's life, or become an architecture and build someone's shelter, i mean there are lots of stuff to do in life. All you have to do is figure out what that is. I am in a college where it is supposed to teach students to become translators, when i actually applied for this college, i thought it would be completely different. I thought all i was gonna do is reading novels and analysis them and say whatever i think, but we actually don't do that. If you wanna pass, all you have to do is to write good english, and maybe they will look into the analysis. I actually get the analysis from the internet, i keep surfing it and see some people's analysis and just memorize it and write in the exam. That's not how it is supposed to go, and it has been going like that for over than twenty years. My aunt has been in the same college, and it is all the same, the same novels, the same everything. This has to change, if i just figure out how, maybe i will change it one day, maybe that is my goal, who knows !
Anyway i hope the universe open the roads for me, because all i am doing all the time is just sitting at home doing nothing except writing this blog, if anyone has a suggestion to do in my free time, please be my guest and write a comment.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment