Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Stories

I have always wanted my life to be crazy, so i could have great stories to tell, something to leave in this world. But it turned out that my life is all about rules and obeying them. They say rules are meant to be broken, and i try to do that, but then, i feel stupid or guilty.I always feel like i am boring person, because i sit with people and i tell stories i know that they are not interesting, but it is like it is all i have. I wanna do crazy stuff, but that doesn't mean stupid, like bungee jumping, or jumping from a plane with a parachute, or para sailing, stuff like that, stuff that will make me scream out of my lungs and maybe scared as hell, but after that, i know it is gonna be amazing and i would be happy. My parents of course will be scared so much, but it is supposed to be my life, i am supposed to do whatever i want, yeah they can interfere with some decisions, but others are supposed to be decided by me. See how many times i wrote the word " supposed " ? Much, right !
I am gonna try to make a difference in my life, i am never giving up on that, next time i am gonna raise my voice and speak because i am deserved to be heard, as every other human on this earth, you are deserved to be heard, raise up your chin and never be afraid of doing anything, just make sure it is something right and prove your point, maybe they will see you as a grown up..
I hope everyone of you have great stories to tell..

No comments:

Post a Comment