Wednesday, July 15, 2015

People

So today's blog is about people. I love knowing new friends, it gives me a look into the world through their eyes. I love to see how they think, what they know, and maybe gain some knowledge from them. I used to care so much about people, i used to talk to them all the time, even if they don't ask back. I loved making them happy, but then when i got upset from something, and i find that other person sees it as something trivial, i felt like i am making small things something big, that maybe i could have lost a friendship because i felt angry that they don't ask, or maybe they don't feel the same way i feel about them. This made me change, this made me careless actually. Now i don't feel like talking to people much, i feel like it is useless, whatever i say, it is just the same as i said before, because nothing new is happening. Even my best friends, i don't talk to them much as i used to. I used to call them, because they always had new stories to listen to, they go out most of the time, or some people talk to them so they tell me about them. I don't know what is the point of this blog actually, it is just me writing some stuff out i guess. I really want to talk to my friends, but i feel like it is so hard, i just think that i have to talk and ask about how they are, and i know that this is going no where, just to talk a little and that's it. I don't like technology in this matter, i love going out and having face to face conversations, not chatting and stuff. In this matter only, i wish i had lived in the past, so i could sit with my family and talk as my parents and grand-parents used to do, all they had is a black and white television, and nothing else except going out in the gardens and having picnics and this kind of stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment